RE: P2 for solvent reuse and recylcing business

Enviro-Stewards helped a client of the Toronto Region Sustainability Program significantly reduce its footprint while saving bags of money.
See the description:

http://www.oceta.on.ca/TORSUS/ProkleenOakville.pdf

Note: this client after implementing the P2 measures was successful in attracting new business from a company that wanted to be associated with clean!

Fred Granek