RE: P2 for solvent reuse and recylcing business

Nancy,

We also helped an automotive solvent recycling facility in London Ontario to with P2 and E2.  Feel free to give myself or Andrew Lanesmith of our office a call to discuss ideas.

Among other things:

·        we were able to recover additional solvent from the still exhausts and still bottom vapors.  This decreased indoor VOC concentrations and hence allowed us to reduce the general building exhaust rate while still achieving an improved breathing zone

·        we were able to recover additional saleable product from their solvent dehumidification byproduct stream

·        we identified opportunities to decrease the energy intensity of their solvent distillation process

Regards

Bruce

Bruce Taylor, P.Eng

President