Absolutely the last time I'll ask you to complete the ChemAlliance User Survey (this year)

Title: Absolutely the last time I'll ask you to complete the ChemAlliance User Survey (this year)

Dear Friends in P2 --

As a group, the subscribers of P2TECH have been very patient with my cajoling, my trickery, my rambling diversionary tactics -- all aimed at the goal of getting people to reply to the ChemAlliance annual user survey (http://www.assistancecenters.net/schem/).

Over the years I have "disguised" my survey requests as top ten lists, haiku contests, rambling recollections from my childhood, to name but a few.

You've always responded positively to these antics, and our continued funding and success at ChemAlliance are reflections of that -- which I'm indebted to this community for.

But I know that not everyone likes to clown around, so this time around, I thought I'd send a simple request.

If you have had any interaction with ChemAlliance over the years -- you've used our database of pollution prevention case studies (aka "The Virtual Plant Tour") or you've subscribed to our news items, or called me for help on dealing with the chemical industry -- please take a few minutes to provide some feedback on our web site and our service via the user survey, at http://www.assistancecenters.net/schem/.

The survey will be taken offline soon -- so do it today!

And I will try to be funnier, next year.
Scott Butner
Director, ChemAlliance
c/o Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA  99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
Website: http://www.chemalliance.org/
E-mail: scott.butner@pnl.gov