RE: Substitute For Diesel Used As Concrete Form Oil

On our drinking water treatment project in Sudan, we’ve been using vegetable oil to release the concrete water filters from the steel molds.  It is readily available and compatible with drinking water (see link).

www.enviro-stewards.com/website_sudan.pdf

Regards

Bruce

Bruce Taylor, P.Eng