[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Coating MACTs
- From: Lynn Corson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:23:33 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Lynn Corson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
October 15, 2007
Because of the various coating MACTs, many of us have
received requests to provide coating applications technician
training. Is there a directory or list of training providers that
could be shared with manufacturers? Can one be assembled and
distributed? Thanks for your suggestions.
Lynn A. Corson, Ph.D., Director
Clean Manufacturing Technology Institute
Center for the Environment
2655 Yeager Road, Suite 103
West Lafayette, IN 47906
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers