Fwd: Carbon Emissions

LISTMAN NOTE: Please copy Sara James at sja@mwatoday.com on your reply. She is not subscribed to the list.

Laura B.

Subject: Carbon Emissions
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:12:29 -0500
From: "Sara James" <sja@mwatoday.com>
To: <listman@wmrc.uiuc.edu>

To Whom it May Concern,
I am attempting to do some research in finding out the difference in carbon emissions in creating products; for virgin products and recycled products.

Hopefully you can point me in the right direction.
Here is specifically what I am looking for:
And so forth for plastic, glass and steel. Can you offer any assistance or guide me in the correct direction?
Thank you for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Sara James
Communications Department
Metro Waste Authority
300 East Locust, Suite 100
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
515-323-6524 (direct)
515-244-0021 (office)
515-244-9477 (fax)
e-mail address: sja@mwatoday.com
Web site: www.mwatoday.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This communication, including any attachments, may be proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, permanently delete this e-mail from your system and destroy any copies.  Any use of this e-mail, including disclosure, distribution or replication, by someone other than its intended recipient is prohibited.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network: http://www.great-lakes.net To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to majordomo@great-lakes.net with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No quotes or subject line are required. About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info. A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech. This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers (http://www.p2rx.org ).