[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: Carbon Emissions
- Subject: Fwd: Carbon Emissions
- From: Listman <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:32:29 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Listman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
LISTMAN NOTE: Please copy Sara James at email@example.com on your reply.
She is not subscribed to the list.
Subject: Carbon Emissions
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:12:29 -0500
Thread-Topic: Carbon Emissions
From: "Sara James" <email@example.com>
To Whom it May Concern,
I am attempting to do some research in finding out the difference in carbon emissions in creating products; for virgin products and recycled products.
Hopefully you can point me in the right direction.
Here is specifically what I am looking for:
- What are the carbon emissions when creating new paper (broken down by any weight so it is consistent through it all)
- What are the carbon emissions when processing and creating new products from recycled paper
- What are the carbon emissions when creating new aluminum products
- What are the carbon emission when processing and creating new products from recycled aluminum
And so forth for plastic, glass and steel. Can you offer any assistance or guide me in the correct direction?
Thank you for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Metro Waste Authority
300 East Locust, Suite 100
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.mwatoday.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, may be proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, permanently delete this e-mail from your system and destroy any copies. Any use of this e-mail, including disclosure, distribution or replication, by someone other than its intended recipient is prohibited.