[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LA ZERO WASTE PLAN - Policies and Programs is focus of 3rd series of regional workshops
- Subject: LA ZERO WASTE PLAN - Policies and Programs is focus of 3rd series of regional workshops
- From: Gary Liss <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:13:52 -0700
- Cc: Gary Liss <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Chris Harris" <Chris.Harris@pacbell.net>, RAbbe@HDRinc.com (Ruth Abbe), "Mariana Paermentier" <Mariana.Paermentier@lacity.org>, , <email@example.com>, "'Kristine Grillo'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Tony Torres" <email@example.com>, "Glenda Silva" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Meyer, Betsey" <Betsey.Meyer@hdrinc.com>, ricAnthony@aol.com, email@example.com (Neil Seldman)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Gary Liss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cross-Postings - Please forward to colleagues interested in Zero Waste,
and JOIN US at these workshops.
Counting down to
The November 2007 Solid Waste Integrated Resources Plan workshops will
focus on one of the most exciting and important elements of the City of
Los Angeles Zero Waste Plan: Policies and Programs.
ZERO WASTE PLAN Workshop 3
Integrated Resources Plan
Community members who are helping the City of Los Angeles develop a
Zero Waste Plan will answer hard questions like these:
should the Plan include to achieve Zero Waste, support
to create good
NEW RULES do
we want our government to adopt
TO ENSURE A CLEAN, HEALTHY AND SUSTAINABLE
POLICIES do we
want adopted to
ENSURE SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL
JUSTICE as Los
Angeles strives towards becoming a
critical to help our businesses and service providers produce
GREEN GOODS AND
MAKE LOS ANGELES A LEADER IN GREEN
Invite your friends and neighbors and together, let?s plan for a zero
waste LA! If you need an interpreter, please let us know 72 hours
in advance of the workshop you will attend and we will gladly make
Start the path to zero waste by bringing your own reusable cup to one of
these November workshops.
REMEMBER ? It?s Not a Plan Without YOU!
Series 3: Policies and Programs
Saturday, November 3, 10:00 a.m.
Los Angeles Urban League
Adams/Baldwin Hills Center
5681 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016
Monday, November 5, 6:30 p.m.
Felicia Mahood Center
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Wednesday, November 7, 7:00 p.m.
D.C. Tillman Water Reclamation Plant
Van Nuys, CA 91406
(Follow signs to Japanese Garden parking lot; meeting in Tillman
Thursday, November 8, 6:00 p.m.
Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock
Los Angeles, CA 90041
Tuesday, November 13, 7:00 p.m.
John H. Francis Polytechnic High School Auditorium
Sun Valley, CA 91352
Downtown Daytime Meeting
Thursday, November 15, 1:00 p.m.
Public Works Building
Sub-basement Room 6
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Thursday, November 15, 6:00 p.m.
Port of Los Angeles High School
San Pedro, CA 90731