[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Environmental Best Practices
- Subject: Environmental Best Practices
- From: "Eric van Gestel" <evg@Enverity.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:04:45 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <6C097DA58429B743A67070F98BE73A3701BAB615@deqex01.deq.local>
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "Eric van Gestel" <evg@Enverity.com>
- Thread-index: AceARu/q+L+FpktZQOG0/kVwu2rfvwADWOrQJ95NRiA=
As a long-time P2 reader/responder and enthusiast, I have enjoyed learning
more from the community with respect to environmental best practices. I am
currently developing a free website where users can create, edit, archive
and search for best practices in order to make it even easier for those
wishing to improve their environmental practices.
I am looking for help from anyone who might be willing to contribute a best
practice or two, to help populate the site's database initially. The site
should go live (in an early Beta version) later this month, and I will make
the site address available to the P2 community at that time.
Please feel free to email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding this effort, I can be reached directly
at (650) 342-5334.
-- Eric van Gestel
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers