Non-incineration technologies for chemical agent contaminated waste?

Anyone have ideas that could help with chemical agent contaminated waste?  Please email Elizabeth directly at: <elizabeth@cwwg.org> and cc: me.

Thanks!

Gary

Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 17:03:27 -0500
To: gary@garyliss.com, nseldman@ilsr.org
From: Elizabeth Crowe <elizabeth@cwwg.org>
Subject: non-incineration technologies for chemical agent contaminated
 waste
Cc: dcapjane@aol.com, craig@cwwg.org

Neil and Gary,

Thanks in advance for your help!  We've got the alternative technologies for chemical agent and weapons themselves as well as all the non-contaminated waste (wooden pallets, etc) but
we need non-incineration technologies for chemical agent contaminated dunnage, specifically, laboratory instruments and other lab wastes, PPE suits, etc.  There is a range of options in the high temperature "pizza oven" technology arena, but any other ideas?

Elizabeth Crowe
KEF, Chemical Weapons Working Group
Coming Clean Co-Coordinator
(859) 986-0868