Preparing to move

Hi All,

The Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center (PPRC) is preparing to move back to downtown Seattle next month.  This has necessitated our addressing years and years of accumulated written materials.  Most of our library resources have been converted to PDF and the paper documents are being returned to the Washington State Department of Ecology or have been recycled.  However, we have a collection of back issues of the Pollution Prevention Review that someone could have for the price of media mail shipping.  While I don’t have time to list the title of each quarterly issue, here are the dates.

1991 – Winter, Spring, Summer

1992 – Summer, Autumn

1993 – Winter, Spring, Summer. Autumn

1994 – Spring, Autumn

1995 - Winter, Spring, Summer. Autumn

1996 - Winter, Spring, Summer. Autumn

1997 - Winter, Spring, Summer. Autumn

1998 - Winter, Spring, Summer. Autumn

1999 - Winter, Spring, Summer. Autumn

2000 - Winter, Summer. Autumn

If anyone is interested please let me know, and feel free to pass this along to others who might also be interested.

Thanks very much,

Ken

Ken Grimm

PPRC