From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net
[mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of Kathy Barwick
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 11:05 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: advisory panels

Hi everyone. I'm looking for examples of "final work products" of ad hoc
scientific and policy advisory panels or committees. If anyone can point me
to a web link with such, I'd appreciate it. Thanks to all and have a great
weekend.

Kathy Barwick
Office of Pollution Prevention
and Technology Development
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control
(916) 323-3381
fax (916) 327-4494

"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time." ~ T.S. Eliot

(http://www.p2rx.org ).