Re: Corrected URL for Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) Webinar and related info

Hi Scott,

This is indeed serious, and I thank you for the head's up about the webinar.  I especially appreciate your use of the very serious TUR words for P2.

TURI's Heather Tenney said she appreciated the white paper, and will bring the CFATS list to the Science Advisory Board Meeting next week.  At this meeting they are scheduled to review the last set of chemicals reported for CERCLA for delisting under MA TURA.

Janet Clark
http://www.turi.org