RE: water conservation incentives

Hi Gary,

S. Nevada has some good incentive programs.  Here’s a link to some of their rebates, including $1.50 sq/ft for turf removal, and for water reducing technology rebates for commercial.  Their commercial program is not as strong as landscape applications because they get water credit for all the effluent they return to Lake Mead.  They also have a good water smart home program.  Explore some of the links on the left Nav.  I understand that Phoenix has some very good programs.  You might want to look there.

http://www.snwa.com/html/cons_index.html

http://www.snwa.com/html/cons_wet.html

Good luck,

Kevin Dick