Re: water conservation incentives

MI has tax exemption for facility from real and personal property taxes; exemption of certain tangible personal property from sales and use taxes for water pollution control

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(bmbr3cfqw430lcy2ffjnzr55))/mileg.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-451-1994-II-1-37

>>> "Gary Hunt" <gary.hunt@ncmail.net> 01/07/08 11:35 AM >>>
Dear P2techers,
Looking for information on any state programs (or local for that matter) that provide incentives for commercial and industrial water conservation. These could be loans, grants, rebates, tax breaks etc. Working with our Dept of Commerce to develop a legislative package for the next session. As you might know we have a bit of a drought down here.<g>

Thanks for any info you can provide

Gary Hunt
Director
Division of Pollution Prevention and Environmental Assistance
North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources
1639 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-1639

Phone: 919-715-6508
Fax: 919-715-6794