Re: need some Ontario P2 partners

Burt,

Please consider a Zero Waste consultant I worked with on the Zero Waste Plan for Nelson, BC:

Mary Jean O'Donnell
MJ Waste Solution
639 Maple Avenue
Sarnia, Ontario, N7T 4H7
519.344.8148
zerowaste@mjwastesolutions.ca
www.mjwastesolutions.ca

Gary

At 11:24 AM 1/7/2008, Burt Hamner wrote:
Hello Techsters.  I have been asked by the HR manager at Sault College in Ontario if I am interested to provide training to faculty and staff there on sustainable management, sometime late spring 2008.  I am, and of course think immediately, who is in the P2 Mafia in Ontario that could join this effort so the College builds its local network?  The HR manager has never heard the phrase "pollution prevention" and does not know the network and resources they can tap.  So:  Calling all Canucks who might be local and P2 wise and interested to help, please email me directly and I'll provide updates as available.

Thanks,

Burton Hamner
Cleaner Production International LLC
www.cleanerproduction.com