Household Aspect/Impact List

I’m working on a tool to help citizens understand their daily impacts on the environment mostly focused on the activities that take place in their own home.  I’ve been asked to attack this project as if we were designing an EMS for a household.  Has anyone already done this and is willing to share their information?  I know there’s tons of info out there on what the average citizen can do…but I’ve never seen a “Household Aspect/Impact List”.

Karen Teliha
Community Environmental Health & Education
Indiana Dept. of Environmental Management

800-988-7901