Re: Household Aspect/Impact List

would the ecological footprint spreadsheets serve your purpose?  google the terms: ecological footprint spreadsheet

They can be pretty detailed, and even though i don't think Redefining Progress has one up at their web site any more, it was done by Wackernagel, et al, or based on their work, and is still used by several college courses:
http://footprint.mit.edu/web.mit.edu/11.122/www/11122assign.html
http://welcome.warnercnr.colostate.edu/class_info/nr425/footprint_calculator.xls

regards,

rick

Richard Yoder, PE
Director, P2ric.org
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street, RH308
Omaha, NE 68182
vox: 402-554-6257
fax: 402-554-6260

http://www.p2ric.org/

P2RIC, the Pollution Prevention
Regional Information Center, is
a proud member of the Pollution Prevention
Resource Exchange, P2Rx.org.

"TELIHA, KAREN" <kteliha@idem.in.gov>
Sent by: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net

01/14/2008 11:45 AM

Please respond to
"TELIHA, KAREN" <kteliha@idem.in.gov>

<p2tech@great-lakes.net>
cc
Subject
Household Aspect/Impact List

I’m working on a tool to help citizens understand their daily impacts on the environment mostly focused on the activities that take place in their own home.  I’ve been asked to attack this project as if we were designing an EMS for a household.  Has anyone already done this and is willing to share their information?  I know there’s tons of info out there on what the average citizen can do…but I’ve never seen a “Household Aspect/Impact List”.

Karen Teliha
Community Environmental Health & Education
Indiana Dept. of Environmental Management

800-988-7901