From: Jeff Hayes [mailto:jeff@the-vector-group.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 3:30 PM
To: wbhamner@cleanerproduction.com
Subject: recycling polyester

Well Burt, I’ve done it!  My first legitimate business greening client.  I absolutely couldn’t have closed them without the training I received at Green Business Boot Camp!  (feel free to use that as a testimonial)

They’re sending about 60 tons of fabric per month to the landfill and its making them crazy.  We’re starting by focusing on polyester (10 tons per month).  My assignment is to turn that waste into value.

Do you know any industrial scale polyester recyclers?  My client does a lot of business in Asia and India, so getting it over there is easy if that’s where your connections are.

-Jeff

The Vector Group - Accelerating the Growth of Green Business

Jeff Hayes, Principal

323-549-9787

www.the-vector-group.com