From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of Burt Hamner
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 4:14 PM
To: p2tech (p2tech)
Subject: FW: recycling polyester

I believe this is fabric trimming waste.  Prevention is hard as almost anyone in the textile biz uses optimization tools to minimize the fabric that gets cut.  60 tons / month of scrap is quite a bit.  Anyone know of a proven alternative to landfilling for this stuff?

Thanks,

Burton Hamner
Cleaner Production International LLC
5534 30th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105