From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Nancy Larson
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 11:43 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Cc: 'Barb Johnson'
Subject: washing paved surfaces

We are working on a water quality protection self-assessment tool tailored to businesses with paved surfaces (parking lots, drive thru areas, gas stations, etc.). Does anyone know of environmentally friendly cleaning products to recommend to the mobile washer sector for power washing pavement (with oily contaminants), if they think they need more than heated water.

Barbara Johnson, PE