Re: Episode #1 in "Case Studies in Questionable Judgement:" Giving Butner the keys to the blog

I must admit, the idea of adding Scott Butner as a guest blogger has created a great deal of excitement...mostly people excitedly asking me "Have you lost your mind?  And then when they find out that GLRPPR also has added Rick Yoder as a guest blogger they are convinced that I have lost it.

As Executive Director of GLRPPR, I am excited about adding these two to our Blog (but like George Burn once said...at my age I am excited by a warm bowl of soup).  They represent what I think the Blog needs...people with experience in the P2 world and folks who are not afraid to express their opinion.  I invite others out there to get involved in the GLRPPR Blog, even if you don't have the golden gifts of Butner and Yoder.

By the way Scott, if you check the 2004 presidential election, you will find that the majority of the GLRPPR state are blue states!