Re: Episode #1 in "Case Studies in Questionable Judgement:" Giving Butner the keys to the blog

This has got some info on a blog and on subsrcibing to an RSS. It's a P2
users list serve.  I thought I would send it as something we could
experiment with. Does anyone know how to do the RSS part?

Joan Ebzery
OPPT/EAD/Outreach Branch
4327c EPA East, MC 7408M
phone: 202 564 0332

             Bob Iverson
             <biverson@postof
             fice.wmrc.uiuc.e                                        To
             du>                      "Butner, R Scott"
             Sent by:                 <scott.butner@pnl.gov>,
             owner-p2tech@gre         <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
             at-lakes.net                                            cc

                                                                Subject
             02/19/2008 03:46         Re: Episode #1 in "Case Studies
             PM                       in Questionable Judgement:"
                                      Giving Butner the keys to the
                                      blog
              Please respond
               Bob Iverson
             <biverson@postof
             fice.wmrc.uiuc.e
                   du>

I must admit, the idea of adding Scott Butner as a guest blogger has
created a great deal of excitement...mostly people excitedly asking me
"Have you lost your mind?  And then when they find out that GLRPPR also
has added Rick Yoder as a guest blogger they are convinced that I have
lost it.

As Executive Director of GLRPPR, I am excited about adding these two to
our Blog (but like George Burn once said...at my age I am excited by a
warm bowl of soup).  They represent what I think the Blog needs...people
with experience in the P2 world and folks who are not afraid to express
their opinion.  I invite others out there to get involved in the GLRPPR
Blog, even if you don't have the golden gifts of Butner and Yoder.

By the way Scott, if you check the 2004 presidential election, you will
find that the majority of the GLRPPR state are blue states!