Companies with bigger technical assistance needs

We are receiving calls from companies wanting us to provide technical assistance to help them become green, document GHG reduction potential, and/or reduce their carbon footprint. Many are joining the Climate Registry or Climate Exchange and as a result have goals they have to meet.

As you know, going green is much bigger than P2 and can involve addressing any number of areas including EPP, green building, energy efficiency, renewable energy options, etc. Of course, we want to make sure P2 and E2 is part of this process, but do not feel we have the tools or expertise to deliver it all without partners or tools.

Has anyone else developed a tool or methodology or decision tree for providing this type of assistance that companies are asking for?

--
Cindy McComas
Director

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
612.624.4678, 800.247.0015
http://www.mntap.umn.edu

Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, increase energy efficiency, reduce costs, and prevent pollution

Join the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable at www.p2.org!