TRI question

hi everyone. I'm trying to help someone use TRI Explorer to identify, on a facility basis, the total air release data for each toxic chemical (stack and fugitive emissions) for every air toxic reported for 3 specific industries (power plants, cement kilns, and refineries).

We looked around and couldn't seem to get there. Has anyone done this using TRI Explorer?

Kathy Barwick
Office of Pollution Prevention
and Technology Development
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control
(916) 323-3381
fax (916) 327-4494

"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time." ~ T.S. Eliot