[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
P2 job Anchorage, Alaska
- Subject: P2 job Anchorage, Alaska
- From: Sean Skaling <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:54:31 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Sean Skaling <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AciN8UHDgJdNYvnkEdyICAADk5s1HA==
- Thread-topic: P2 job Anchorage, Alaska
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.3.6.070618
Title: P2 job Anchorage, Alaska
Hello fellow P2tech-ers:
Green Star, a nonprofit P2 provider in Anchorage, Alaska is currently hiring a full time Member Relations Coordinator. Please pass this announcement to any qualified and interested individuals.
Member Relations Coordinator
Green Star is seeking an outstanding, professional, and outgoing person to serve as Member Relations Coordinator, the primary liaison between Green Star and area businesses that are seeking or have achieved Green Star’s green business certification. Selected candidate will coordinate a wide variety of membership-related activities, which are integral to the function and success of the organization.
A full job description is available at www.greenstarinc.org. Comprehensive benefits package. Submit resume via email, fax or paper to: Selection Committee, Green Star, Inc., 880 H Street, Suite 106, Anchorage AK 99501; or firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Member Relations Position); or fax (907) 279-5868. The application review begins April 11, 2008.
Executive Director - Green Star - 880 H Street, Suite 106 - Anchorage, AK 99501
(907) 278-7809 - Fax (907) 279-5868 - email@example.com - www.greenstarinc.org
Mission: Inspire Alaska businesses to be champions of environmental stewardship
Green Star: Good for Business + Good for the Community + Good for the Environment