From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Julie Sieving
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 8:49 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Cc: dwortman@brendlegroup.com
Subject: Recycling Proc's for Students

Good Morning, All:

Got an easy one for you...we're looking to train a group of (maybe 20?) college students to do a recycling assessment of their small Colorado campus. A dumpster diving party, if you will. It's been since the mid-90s that I've directly participated in such an event and am curious if there is updated guidance (tools, procedures, protocols, etc.) that this group would recommend.

Thank you!
~jks

Julie Sieving
jsieving@yahoo.com