Ethanol Efficiency and other topics

Many of you might be interested in the Sustainability Lecture Series we are hosting this year. One talk was by Prof. Vijay Singth on Ethanol Production. And there were several others of interest to the P2 community.

You can find a link to all the presentations at:

http://www.wmrc.uiuc.edu/about/sustainability_seminars.cfm

You might also check out the presentation on Caterpillar's remanufacturing strategy.

these are being broadcast live on the Internet. We have 1 tomorrow on Sustainable Development Issue by Bill Blackburn. Bill "wrote the book" on business sustaibability. If you can, I invite everyone out there in cyberspace to view this one live or after the event. I'd like to know what you think of it.

Gary Miller

Gary D. Miller, Ph.D.
Assistant Director
Waste Management and Research Center
1 Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, Illinois 61820-7465
Phone: 217/333-8942
Fax:     217/333-8944
gmiller@wmrc.uiuc.edu
www.wmrc.uiuc.edu
www.pneac.org (Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center)
www.glrppr.org (Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable)
www.p2rx.org (Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange)
www.elsevier.nl/locate/issn/0959-6526 (Journal of Cleaner Production)

Helping businesses in Illinois maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution, and reduce costs

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network: http://www.great-lakes.net To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to majordomo@great-lakes.net with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No quotes or subject line are required. About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info. A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

(http://www.p2rx.org ).