[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ethanol Efficiency and other topics
- Subject: Ethanol Efficiency and other topics
- From: Gary Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:02:56 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com, Barbara Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, David James <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Greg Adolfson <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Ken Zarker <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael DiGiore <Michael.DiGiore@dep.state.nj.us>, Michael Simpson <email@example.com>, Robert Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Sara Johnson <email@example.com>, Stephen Roseberry <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thomas Vinson-Peng <email@example.com>
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Gary Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Many of you might be interested in the Sustainability Lecture Series
we are hosting this year. One talk was by Prof. Vijay Singth on
Ethanol Production. And there were several others of interest to the
You can find a link to all the presentations at:
You might also check out the presentation on Caterpillar's
these are being broadcast live on the Internet. We have 1 tomorrow
on Sustainable Development Issue by Bill Blackburn. Bill "wrote the
book" on business sustaibability. If you can, I invite everyone out
there in cyberspace to view this one live or after the event. I'd
like to know what you think of it.
Gary D. Miller, Ph.D.
Waste Management and Research Center
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1 Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, Illinois 61820-7465
www.pneac.org (Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center)
www.glrppr.org (Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable)
www.p2rx.org (Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange)
www.elsevier.nl/locate/issn/0959-6526 (Journal of Cleaner Production)
Helping businesses in Illinois maximize resource efficiency, prevent
pollution, and reduce costs
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers