FW: 12th Canadian Pollution Prevention Roundtable - Edmonton, June 11th and 12th

P2tech list serve Participants:

Enclosed is information on this year’s Canadian Pollution Prevention Roundtable.  It is typically my favorite conference of the year.  The friendly informal nature of the conference is great for bringing spouses and for enjoying the company of others committed to positively impacting our world.  If you are able to join us, please contact the Canadian Centre for Pollution Prevention (see contact information at the end of the attached email).

Regards

Bruce

Bruce Taylor, P.Eng

President

Enviro-Stewards Inc

1 Union Street

Elmira, Ontario, Canada

N3B 3J9

Phone: (519) 578-5100

Fax:     (519) 669-5002

www.enviro-stewards.com

12th Canadian Pollution Prevention Roundtable (www.c2p2online.com/CPPR)

Edmonton, June 11th and 12th, 2008

The annual Canadian Pollution Prevention Roundtable (CPPR) provides a unique opportunity in Canada for pollution prevention (P2) leaders, decision-makers, and practitioners to exchange ideas, share expertise, and coordinate P2 efforts. The CPPR brings together corporate, government, academic and non-profit representatives and is an important event for networking and finding out about exciting P2 initiatives in Canada. Come join us! On-line registration has been activated and the agenda has been posted at www.c2p2online.com/CPPR

For additional information, please email leah@c2p2online.com or phone 416-979-3534 ext.1.

Leah Nielsen

Project Coordinator

Canadian Centre for Pollution Prevention

'Leaders in Shaping the Future of Consumption and Production'

leah@c2p2online.com

215 Spadina Ave., suite 134

Toronto, ON, M5T 2C7

T) (416) 979-3534 ext. 1 or 1-800-667-9790

www.c2p2online.com