From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Valin, Debby
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 1:29 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net; Alguire, Richard; Babb, David; Bodin, Christopher; Brian, Kenneth; Burns, Richard; Chin, Sheena; Comer, Laura; Corso, Philip; Crossett, Terry; DeLaney, Jan; Doogah, Mike; Galocy, Betsy; Graves, Aprilia; Hammett, Jay; Humphreys, Charles; Jackson, Ernestine T.; Llorens, Cristina; Markey, Ralph; McDonald, Nicole; Paul, Mathew; Richards, William R.; Rush, Kim; Smith, Hugh A.; Stombock, Lawrence; Webster, Stephen S.
Cc: Kelley, Lisa
Subject: Biofule Handling/Processing

Anyone have any info, general/P2, on these type facilities - thanks

Debby Valin

P2 Coordinator

FDEP

Central District

321-722-5381 Office

321-229-8931 Cell

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.