Do you have a sample waste reduction plan for a business that is striving towards Zero Waste?

Subject: [ZWBusiness]

Do you have a waste reduction plan for your Zero Waste Business that we could share with colleagues in Central Vermont?  They have adopted Zero Waste as a goal for their region, and are working with one of the larger businesses in the area to help them get to Zero Waste.

Gary

From: "Donna Barlow Casey" <director@cvswmd.org>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:00:10 -0400

...he has asked me if we have access to a waste plan that we feel is a good model policy for a company that wishes to achieve zero waste.  They are prepared to ?invent? their own, but thought they could benefit from someone else?s experience...

Donna Barlow Casey, Executive Director
Central Vermont Solid Waste Management District
137 Barre Street
Montpelier, VT 05602
Director@cvswmd.org 802-229-9383 800-730-9475

Gary Liss