[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
P2 and sustainability in financial statements
- Subject: P2 and sustainability in financial statements
- From: "Burt Hamner" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:16:26 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: Cleaner Production International LLC
- Reply-to: "Burt Hamner" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcjCiGQqQ2/Af9bLRcKhGJ9je7wWhA==
Hi all , its been a
while since I posted another green biz resource.
Recently I did some
consulting to a municipality on sustainable local investments. I got the
idea to show bankers how to integrate sustainability and P2 practices into
financial statements. So I built a financial statements spreadsheet
using the Global Reporting Initiative indicators for sustainability
metrics. I also added a section showing the metrics vs business plan
I presented this
last week at a UCLA green business conference and the response was great,
several business people said it was the most useful thing they have found to
help them understand how to do this green stuff.
So I have added the
tool to my website along with a presentation about it.
I would love to have
some feedback from you all. It is free to share, and I hope you can find
it useful for communicating with the biz crowd. CEOs and financial types
really like it.
Thanks and enjoy and
comment if you wish!
Cleaner Production International
5534 30th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105