SAGE Software

Hi All,

Do I recall correctly that someone was looking for a copy of SAGE program that was issued by the USEPA about 10 years ago?  If so, I have a copy of SAGE 1.1 and 2.0 that I can e-mail.  SAGE was an early attempt at identifying solvent substitution in parts cleaning based on some simple questions.  The only drawback, I recall, was that the basis for the algorithms used in the software was never published.

Mike Callahan

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.