quick somewhat on topic question re: PCB's

		P2Techies --

		this is not really a p2 question, but I know a lot of you work in the POPs arena and/or have a policy background, so perhaps one of you will know the answer...

		a member of the public has contacted us with a question about US inventories of PCB-contaminated oil.  Specifically, does such an estimate exist, in any form of aggregation?

		We're trying to figure out how much of the stuff exists, with any supporting details that might be available (e.g., breakdown by concentration, application, etc).  Even if you can just point us in the right direction to do more effective ressearch, any help would be much appreciated.

		thanks in advance,

		Scott Butner
		Director, ChemAlliance
		www.chemalliance.org