RE: P2Rx call for photographs for the 2009 P2 Calendar

Jean --

Do you have any topical guidance?  I've got literally hundreds of photos
which I'd be happy to provide for your consideration -- but hate to
subject you to a flood of e-mails.

In the absence of any such guidance, feel free to use any of the photos
on my Flickr site -- I've selected a few of what I consider the best of
this year's crop at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rs_butner/sets/72157603608674385/show/

However, "best" is pretty subjective.  Feel free to use any of these as
you see fit.

SB
Scott Butner
Director