Re: Lean and Green Visuals

Georjean,

All Zero Waste Businesses that have been documented have saved money.  They save the most from reducing wasting; then save from reusing products or setting up reuse systems (e.g., returnable shipping containers and pallets); and finally save some more from recycling and composting (the last resort).  We're now seeing companies promoting the fact that they are Zero Waste Businesses to prove that they are the greenest of the green (e.g., Toyota's ad with a car made of all natural products decomposing back to nature during the 30 second spot with a voice-over - "We're not only for Zero emissions, we're for Zero Waste").

Some of the Zero Waste Businesses documented are small businesses.  For details, go to:
http://www.grrn.org/zerowaste/business/profiles.php  and
http://www.earthresource.org/zerowaste.html.  At the Earth Resource Foundation website, there are presentations posted for the past 3 Zero Waste Business conferences, which have LOTS of great visuals.

Gary