Re: Lean and Green Visuals

Title: Re: Lean and Green Visuals
I know there are lots of great P2 stories (and even pictures).  The hook I'm looking for is when lean manufacturing tools per se have been used to get those results.  Again - small companies believe in lean and already have all sorts of projects going on.  What I want to do is piggy back on those efforts and open their eyes to including environmental metrics.

In fact, one of the questions I'm going to ask is for attendees to describe their last Kaizen event and get them to see (I hope) that they did pollution prevention without even knowing it.  E.g., when building the 3M "Pollution Prevention Pays" program, we would go find "Program for Profit" activities (done for production cost reduction) and mine them for stats to use for 3P.

Thanks for the links!
Georjean