[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Alternatives inquiry
- From: Paul Orum <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:21:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=FHj91dfj4/N6H9494BcLzCBnNEQUBg8bgX3Hh2stsAzzUuw4xZOmIlcnioaw299PpAXm4bSPQ3dZCTFJQWHrNAZ2v3Mi9uWzGLdl0BBOg7A8CeINITBRaofuIhty4OR6x93qPHwZCJ+zTUkP2y42htyuGazb5EbBFNhQ64vJJIM=;
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Paul Orum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm interested in learning about opportunities to avoid bulk storage and transportation of extremely hazardous substances. Generating these chemicals on-site just-in-time is one way, changing to an aqueous or less concentrated form may be another. I'm interested in learning about vendors and opportunities in particular for:
Ethylene oxide (oxirane)
Oleum (fuming sulfuric acid)
The intent is to identify opportunities that an eliminate Bhopal-scale release hazards, while also reducing certain burdens (emergency planning, OSHA, RMP, etc.).
Any leads on vendors and examples appreciated.
- Paul Orum
PO Box 15465
Washington, DC 20003
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers