From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On
Behalf Of Paul Orum
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 12:21 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Alternatives inquiry

I'm interested in learning about opportunities to avoid bulk storage and
transportation of extremely hazardous substances. Generating these chemicals
on-site just-in-time is one way, changing to an aqueous or less concentrated
form may be another. I'm interested in learning about vendors and
opportunities in particular for:

Ethylene oxide (oxirane)
Hydrofluoric acid
Anhydrous ammonia
Formaldehyde (solution)
Oleum (fuming sulfuric acid)
Carbon disulfide

The intent is to identify opportunities that an eliminate Bhopal-scale
release hazards, while also reducing certain burdens (emergency planning,
OSHA, RMP, etc.).

Any leads on vendors and examples appreciated.

Thank you,

- Paul Orum
202-548-4020

PO Box 15465