Who says lightning doesn't strike the same place twice?

Title: Who says lightning doesn't strike the same place twice?

P2TECHies -

Yes, that's right:  it's time for the annual "please participate in the ChemAlliance user survey" e-mail.  The email equivalent of the swallows returning to San Juan Capistrano.

Of the Perseids meteor shower lighting up the July sky.

Wait….those might not be the right metaphors.  They evoke the right sort of perennial rhythm, but are MUCH too predictable…

How about: lightning burning down the same wheat field for eight years in a row?

Perfect.

Well, except for that whole randomness thing -- lightning is, after all, nearly as random and capricious in its acts than yours truly.

Oh yeah, and I tend to be a little less destructive than your average thunderstorm.

Most of the time.  And  just barely.

But aside from that, it's almost exactly the same.

So anyway, we could really use the input from our users to help us improve ChemAlliance.  Though I am not at liberty to divulge many details, this is a particularly critical survey because we are anticipating some big changes at ChemAlliance over the next 9 months or so, and your input will help guide those changes.

You can take the survey at:  http://www.assistancecenters.net/schem/

As always, we are offering an incentive for taking the survey -- this year, you'll be entered into a drawing for a $1,000 gift card.

That's almost enough to buy a week's worth of gasoline for the Hummer!

And, unlike those OTHER compliance assistance centers you might have heard about, we even offer an incentive for you to open our e-mail and THINK about taking our survey:

In keeping with the "lightning striking twice" theme of this year's e-mail, here's a photo of last week's lightning storm in the hills above Kennewick, WA, taken by yours truly.  As a "thank you" for taking the time to open this e-mail, you can see the rest of the set, or even download a large version suitable for Windows wallpaper, by following this link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rs_butner/tags/20080807/show/

Hey.  I didn't say it was a GREAT incentive now, did I???  We make do with what we got, folks.

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)
Scott Butner
Director
ChemAlliance