Afraid I don't see the connection Re: FW: Maxine Takes Down the Bird Feeder

maybe you can connect the dots for me  so that i can understand the connection between the usual subjects on this list serve and your email, which had content that said in part
" This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by law or regulation. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail for the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me at the Department of Environmental Services at 603-271-2047."

Thanks!

Richard Yoder, PE
Director, P2ric.org
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street, RH308
Omaha, NE 68182
fax: 402-554-6260

http://www.p2ric.org/

P2RIC, the Pollution Prevention
Regional Information Center, is
a proud member of the Pollution Prevention
Resource Exchange, P2Rx.org.