Act in haste...

Well this happens every so often and I guess it was my turn, today.  I was quickly trying to send “Maxine Takes Down the Bird Feeder” to my sister and daughter (who like the “Maxine” cartoons and “Pat T.” (a co-worker), and I inadvertently clicked on “P2 Tech” right above the Pat’s address in my Contacts folder...

I apologize for sending this out.  I guess it goes to show that one should never be impetuous in forwarding these things.

Paul Lockwood

NH Department of Environmental Services

P.O. Box 95

Concord, NH 03302-0095