From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Butner, R Scott
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 11:59 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net; p2rxweb@great-lakes.net
Cc: Butner, R Scott
Subject: Please read if you have ever supported a web/database/information technology project for US EPA

"An EPA Project Manager's Guide to Insuring that your Web Project Will Fail."

So here's the question:  what should Contractor X tell the crowd?

I invite your responses, anonymous or otherwise, public or private.  I invite responses from both contractors, and from EPA project managers who have learned from bitter experience.