From: messages-noreply@bounce.linkedin.com on behalf of Gil Friend
Sent: Tue 9/23/2008 11:16 PM
To: Butner, R Scott
Subject: Any ideas who might like 15 years of sustainable business archives?

Gil Friend wrote:

Any ideas who might like 15 years of sustainable business archives?

We are purging the Natural Logic archives, and have material that may be of interest to researchers or libraries, including:
- green business / sustainable business / business & environment newsletters dating back 15 years
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) reports from the early years of this century
- business magazines (including early Industry Standard and Fast Company, Inc and others)
- various EPA reports & handbooks
- miscellaneous other things

If you're interested in any of these materials -- or if you can recommend someone who might be -- please let me know as soon as possible (no later than the end of the month, at which point we'll recycle them).

Thanks,
Gil

PS: We'd ideally like to convey these in one or a few batches (and not part it out piecemeal).

View question <http://www.linkedin.com/e/zDl_ARr3TOf274Pez8ojCoReGQe6CFJs/blk/767352370_2/3ARcP4RbPcSdzoOcOZNtChxbOYWrSlI/advq/>  - Answer question <http://www.linkedin.com/e/zDl_ARr3TOf274Pez8ojCoReGQe6CFJs/blk/767352370_2/3ARcP4RbPcSdzoOcOZNomhxbOYWrSlI/adaq/>  - Reply privately <http://www.linkedin.com/e/zDl_ARr3TOf274Pez8ojCoReGQe6CFJs/blk/767352370_2/cBYMdPcOdjcTdzsLejkPcjkLcPoSdz8PbT5MsChxbOYWrSlI/adrpq/>   LinkedIn Answers
* View question <http://www.linkedin.com/e/zDl_ARr3TOf274Pez8ojCoReGQe6CFJs/blk/767352370_2/3ARcP4RbPcSdzoOcOZNtChxbOYWrSlI/advq/>
* Answer question <http://www.linkedin.com/e/zDl_ARr3TOf274Pez8ojCoReGQe6CFJs/blk/767352370_2/3ARcP4RbPcSdzoOcOZNomhxbOYWrSlI/adaq/>
* Reply privately <http://www.linkedin.com/e/zDl_ARr3TOf274Pez8ojCoReGQe6CFJs/blk/767352370_2/cBYMdPcOdjcTdzsLejkPcjkLcPoSdz8PbT5MsChxbOYWrSlI/adrpq/>

This question was sent to you by Gil Friend through LinkedIn.

If you wish to change how you receive future question notifications, please click here <http://www.linkedin.com/e/zDl_ARr3TOf274Pez8ojCoReGQe6CFJs/blk/767352370_2/sSVxbOYWrSlI/ans/> .

If you have any questions, please contact customer_service@linkedin.com.

© 2008, LinkedIn Corporation