Tennessee P2 definition

The office of general counsel gave me this definition for our activities here in Tennessee.

Vaughn Cassidy
West TN Environmental Coordinator
Office of Environmental Assistance
Tn. Dept. of Environment and Conservation
Office: (731) 512-1343
Cell: (731) 267-8963
Fax: (731) 661-6283
www.tdec.net

>>> <Gangmark.Carolyn@epamail.epa.gov> 9/24/2008 11:22 AM >>>
That's the one I use Kathy.  Curious if there is an updated definition
out there.

Carolyn Gangmark
U.S. EPA Region 10
1200 6th Ave. Suite 900 OEA-095
Seattle, WA  98101
Phone (206) 553-4072
FAX (206) 5530119

             "Kathy Barwick"
             <KBarwick@dtsc.c
             a.gov>                                                  To
             Sent by:                 <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
             owner-p2tech@gre                                        cc
             at-lakes.net
                                                                Subject
                                      federal definition of P2?
             09/18/2008 03:26
             PM

              Please respond
             "Kathy Barwick"
             <KBarwick@dtsc.c
                  a.gov>

Hi gang. I am looking for a federal definition of P2. I see the P2 Act
defines source reduction but not P2.

I found this:
http://www.epa.gov/region7/programs/artd/air/nsr/nsrmemos/pollprev.pdf

Does anyone know, is this still in effect, or is there another
definition in federal law or regulation?

thank you.

Kathy Barwick
Office of Pollution Prevention
and Technology Development
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control
(916) 323-3381
fax (916) 327-4494

A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at
http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

(http://www.p2rx.org ).
attributed source and do not necessarily reflect those of GLIN or the
Great Lakes Commission.