Google's funding opportunity - Deadline Oct 20

Google is offering $10 million for the top ideas that help people help other people in 10 categories.  Two of interest to you:
# Energy: How can we help move the world toward safe, clean, inexpensive energy?
# Environment: How can we help promote a cleaner and more sustainable global ecosystem?

http://www.project10tothe100.com/how_it_works.html
Gee, talk about a streamlined proposal process.

Happy Birthday, Google!

cheers

In the "I must be a cynic" department:  I wonder what Google does with the ideas that don't get funded but are still pretty good?

Richard Yoder, PE
Director, P2ric.org
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street, RH308
Omaha, NE 68182
fax: 402-554-6260

http://www.p2ric.org/

P2RIC, the Pollution Prevention
Regional Information Center, is
a proud member of the Pollution Prevention
Resource Exchange, P2Rx.org.