RE: Workshop ideas for solvent reduction topic

Wow!!  For a second there I thought it was going to a discussion on the economy!!!  (Solvency!)

(I guess I have been getting to much wacky e-mails on this from the right-wing side.)

John

John W. Maynard, CSP, CSHM, MS

Program Coordinator/Instructor

Occupational Safety and Health Technology Program

School of Applied and Information Technology

Community College of Baltimore County

800 South Rolling Road,  Room H-218

Catonsville, MD  21228

410 455-4919  Voice

410 455-4744  Fax

jmaynard@ccbcmd.edu

http://www.ccbcmd.edu/catalog/programs/osht.html
http://www.ccbcmd.edu/catalog/programs/osht_degree.html
http://www.ccbcmd.edu/catalog/programs/osht_cert.html

Do you know someone who might benefit from a formal education in occupational safety and health?  Do you have a need for custom or contract safety training for management, supervision, or employees?

CCBC Is the place.  Gain safety credentials for employment and for eventual ASP/CSP certification.

Work safe and be happy.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.  Willing is not enough; we must do."
            —Goethe

Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.
            -- Helen Keller (1880-1968) American Writer

Never attribute to malice that which can be better explained by ignorance or stupidity.
            ---Anonymous?

In organizations, real power and energy is generated through relationships. The patterns of relationships and the capacities to form them are more important than tasks, functions, roles, and positions.
            --  Margaret Wheatley