RE: Biodegradable Hydraulic?

Renea,

A source we frequently use to find products of this type are the Soybean Board resource guides-
http://www.unitedsoybean.org/Public/SoyResources.aspx
http://www.unitedsoybean.org/FileDownload.aspx?File=28450_Soy_Products_Guide_07.pdf

We have a specific publication for manufacturers to help them find these types of materials-

Biobased Products Enhance Economic and Environmental Performance
http://www.epa.state.oh.us/ocapp/p2/pdf/fact116.pdf
**The last page has a directory of sources of biobased alternative products

Ron Smith
Ohio EPA, Office of Compliance Assistance & Pollution Prevention
614-644-2813
614-644-2807 fax
ron.smith@epa.state.oh.us
http://www.epa.state.oh.us/ocapp/ocapp.html
"We exist temporarily by what we take, we exist forever by what we give."
-Will Rogers, Jr.

>>> "Valin, Debby" <Debby.Valin@dep.state.fl.us> 10/2/2008 5:24 PM >>>
Meant to include Renea on previous, original e-mail. Please include her on
your replies - thanks.

Debby Valin

P2 Coordinator

FDEP