From: Liz Yates [mailto:lyates@soytek.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:15 AM
To: Henry, Robert
Subject: RE: Rust stain remover

Soy Technologies has a product called SoyGreen Power Degreaser that would be worth testing for rust stain removal.  I have attached the product information sheet with the MSDS on page two.  Soy Technologies’’ Power Degreaser is a soy-based, non-flammable, biodegradable, low VOC and non-toxic product.  Please respond if you would like samples to test.

Thanks.

Liz Yates

National Account Executive

Soy Technologies, LLC