Emergency release prevention

You may be interested in a new report, Chemical Security 101, that outlines how safer and more secure chemicals or processes can remove the possibility of a major toxic gas release at high-hazard chemical plants.

Chemical Security 101 is on-line at -
www.americanprogress.org/issues/2008/11/chemical_security.html

This side of P2 is underdeveloped, in my experience, yet holds opportunities to reduce chemical hazards. I am interested to learn of further examples and experience for preventing the possibility of major emergency chemical releases.

Paul Orum (report author)