There is a free webcast on Dec 10 and 11 featuring numerous very impressive speakers. See info below and check out the link for more info on agenda speakers, and to register.
The Virtual Energy Forum is a two day online-only event focused on how leading companies can adopt
better energy management practices to cut costs, while at the same time
adopting clean energy alternatives -- presenting alternative energy
technologies, policies, and best practices in a live, interactive environment.
The event is designed to meet the needs of corporate energy executives in a way
that is not possible with physical events, webinars or other means.
· - Live streaming video presentations from alternative energy thought leaders - with the opportunity for attendees to ask questions of these experts in real-time
· - Industry-specific tracks of live video and panel presentations that will present green case studies in industries such as consumer products, healthcare, government, education, retail and high technology
· - A virtual exhibit floor and virtual booths featuring several of the leading technology product and service providers
· - Live chat among attendees and exhibitors, with the opportunity to easily exchange contact information and collect materials in a virtual briefcase
· - Meet-the-Expert live video chats that will provide attendees access to experts in specific energy areas
· - An emerging technology showcase featuring award winning companies with green products or services
Business Environmental Program
WRPPN is a proud member of P2Rx (www.P2Rx.org).
"Whatever can be counted doesn't always count, and what counts can't always be counted. . ."
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail